Sunday, February 26, 2006

Amanda's Monster

Here is the first piece of concept art for my book, Amanda's Monster, painted in Alias Sketch Pad. This is the basement door leading into the monster's cell(Sylvester's). I will eventually make this story into a short film and possibly develop a feature length film at a later time. We plan to do the CG fur with Cinema 4D's amazing new hair module and as soon as they release their advanced rigging tools, we'll begin production of the short.

Read the book online at www.amandasmonster.com

Click the image for a larger version.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lilidh d'Aine said...

I happened upon your blog by searching google for pictures of bears....but I was drawn in by this pic of the monster's door...I followed your link to the story and read. I LOVE IT!!! It is such a different story and our kids love poetry so it fit so well...We eagerly await the book in it's finished form! Great Job!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Lilidh d'Aine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Don said...

I like it! Great use of color and texture.Looks almost like it's made of clay and lit mostly with bounce cards.

How many CG lights did that take?

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home